LazyPay App Review: LazyPay, powered by PayU, is the fastest way to get access to an instant line of credit online. Just enter your mobile number & discover your unique limit.
LazyPay Private Limited is a private limited company incorporated under the provisions of Companies Act, 2013.
LazyPay Elegibility Criteria – LazyPay App Review
LazyPay extends a personalized limit to all users through a simple process:
- First Of All Download LazyPay App
- Sign up on the app by mobile number and email id
- Enter Refer code
- Provide PAN details to check your eligible limit, instantly!
- To activate your enhanced limit, submit your KYC details.
- Complete your auto bill payment setup
- You can start using your enhanced LazyPay credit limit as an instant loan, convert to No cost EMIs on partner merchants or buy now pay later
Credit limit is the approved amount that is available for you to spend at your favourite websites & apps or for you to take an instant loan to your bank.
Your credit limit gets reduced every time you either spend or take a loan. It gets restored to the original limit once you repay your bills!
Currently the maximum possible credit limit is Rs 1,00,000.
How to increase credit limit?
To increase your credit limit you need to follow following steps on LazyPay App:
1. Provide your basic info like PAN, Salary & Address details by clicking on ‘Get it now’ button on you app Home screen.
2. If you are approved for a higher credit limit (>10K), please upload your Aadhaar details to complete your KYC
3. After submitting your KYC details, you will need to verify your bank account & set up auto bill payment.
Once your KYC is approved and bank details verified for repayment setup, your limit will be increased.
In case you have already provided your basic info and your limit didn’t increase, then we will not be able to increase you limit at this point of time. We’ll notify you once when we’ll be able to provide you higher limit.
In case of any further query, you can also connect us on 08069081111 between 9 AM to 9 PM.
LazyPay Customer Care – LazyPay App Review
- You can write to Lazypay at [email protected].
- You can also visit them at https://www.sbmbank.co.in/ and submit a contact form.
- You can also call 1800 1033 817.
- For grievance redressal, you can visit https://www.sbmbank.co.in/aboutus/grievance-redressal-mechanism.php
LazyPay Payment Online
- BILLPAY IS OPEN TO SELECT USERS
- Track, manage and pay all your bills.